- 1 UPSC Deputy Director Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021
- 2 Deputy Director Jobs in UPSC Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2021
- 2.1 UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Important dates:
- 2.2 UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Details:
- 2.3 Age limits:
- 2.4 Educational Qualifications for UPSC Deputy Director jobs:
- 2.5 Application Fee:
- 2.6 UPSC Deputy Director Selection Process:
- 2.7 UPSC Deputy Director Exam Pattern:
- 2.8 UPSC Deputy Director Exam Syllabus:
- 2.9 How to apply for UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021:
UPSC Deputy Director Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021
UPSC Deputy Director Govt Jobs 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released a new govt jobs vacancy notification for the recruitment available Deputy Director jobs. Total 151 Deputy Director jobs are in this UPSC Recruitment 2021. Mode of application for this UPSC Deputy Director recruitment is online. Selection for this UPSC Deputy Director vacancy will be on basis of written test and interview. Official website for these UPSC Deputy Director jobs is https://www.upsc.gov.in/. Last date to apply online for this UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 is 02-09-2021. Deputy Director Exam Syllabus, important dates, qualifications, and other details of UPSC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Deputy Director Jobs in UPSC Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2021
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Important dates:
|Last date to online form submission is||02-09-2021|
|Last date to take print of application form is||03-09-2021|
|UPSC Official website is||https://www.upsc.gov.in/|
UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy Details:
Total 151 posts are in this UPSC govt jobs vacancy recruitment 2021.
Post name: Deputy Director
Age limit is 35 years
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates
Educational Qualifications for UPSC Deputy Director jobs:
Any degree from recognized university
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by online
No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates of any community
UPSC Deputy Director Selection Process:
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination and interview
UPSC Deputy Director Exam Pattern:
The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer in 2 hours duration and will comprise two parts A and B.
Part-A Contains English
Part-B contains General Ability
The questions in Part-B of the paper will be set both in Hindi and English.
All questions will carry equal marks.
There will be Negative marking for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of
1/3rd of the marks assigned to that question
UPSC Deputy Director Exam Syllabus:
To test the candidates understanding of English language & workmanlike use of words
- Principles of Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Marketing Management.
- Principles of Accounting & Financial Management.
- Right to Information Act.
- Numerical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Fundamentals of Computer Application.
- General Science.
- Public Administration and Development Issues.
- Freedom Movement & Indian Union.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
How to apply for UPSC Deputy Director recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates can apply in online by visiting https://www.upsconline.nic.in/. Last date for online application form submission is 02-09-2021.