- 1 RCFL Operator Trainee Vacancies Notification: Apply online
- 2 Government Jobs in RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 3 Important Dates:
- 4 Available Vacancies under RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2018:
- 5 Age limits for RCFL Operator Trainee Post
- 6 Educational Qualifications for RCFL Operator Trainee Jobs
- 7 Pay Scale
- 8 Application Fee for RCFL Operator Trainee Job
- 9 Selection Process for RCFL Operator Trainee Post
- 10 How To Apply Online for RCFL Operator Trainee Job
- 11 See the official notification of RCFL Operator Trainee Jobs
- 12 Click here to read the official notification
- 13 Click here to Apply Online
RCFL Operator Trainee Vacancies Notification: Apply online
RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment/Exam 2018: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Oil Corporation Ltd. released a recruitment notification for the post of Operator Trainee at two operating units of RCFL namely Trombay and Thal. A total of 50 posts are to be recruited as per the latest notification issued by Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited. Candidates interested to register for the RCFL Operator Trainee Job provided they meet the eligibility criteria can apply online, registrations of which have been commenced from 27th June 2018. Selection of candidates for RCFL Operator Trainee Jobs will be on grounds of Written test, Trade test and pre-employment Medical test. Detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, essential qualifications, selection procedure and others for the RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment are mentioned below:
Government Jobs in RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization:||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Post Name||Operator Trainee (Gr-II)|
|Starting Date of Online application :||27-06-2018|
|Last Date: of Online Application:||14-07-2018|
|Result of Written exam/ List of short-listed will be published on :||Soon to be Updated|
Available Vacancies under RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2018:
Following are the vacancies to be filled under RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2018:
|S.No.||Post Name||Region||No. of vacancies|
Note: For category-wise bifurcation of vacancies, refer the official notification.
Age limits for RCFL Operator Trainee Post
Candidates applying for the post of RCFL Operator Trainee must not exceed the upper age of 27 years , lower age limit of which is set to be 18 years as on 01-06-2018. Category-wise relaxation of age is applicable as per the rules. 5 years of relaxation in upper age for SC/ST and 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualifications for RCFL Operator Trainee Jobs
Candidate registering online to seek possession under RCFL Operator Trainee recruitment must possess a B.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics as one of the main subjects/Diploma in engineering concerned subjects or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution through a full-time course, having secured 50 % marks.
RCFL Operator Trainees will be appointed for a year training period on a consolidated stipend of Rs 9000/- per month. Beside Basic pay, other allowances lie Medical aid and Hostel accommodation are also applicable and will be revised from time to time as prescribed by Government policy. Refer the official notification for detailed information regarding benefits included.
Application Fee for RCFL Operator Trainee Job
General and OBC candidates can deposit the registration fees online, application fee is Rs 500/-.
No other mode of payment is applicable.
Reserved category candidates are exempted from registration charges.
No application will be accepted without fulfillment of payment till the last date.
Selection Process for RCFL Operator Trainee Post
Candidates who have successfully registered within the stipulated time for the RCFL Operator Trainee post will be assessed on the basis of 3 parameters:
- Written Exam: Eligible candidates will have to appear for written test at one of the centre located in Mumbai. Written Test will consist of 100 Objective questions comprising of 2 sections Technical knowledge and Reasoning & Aptitude.
- Trade test: Candidates those that qualify the written test within the desired cut off will be called for trade test in order to estimate selected candidate’s proficiency in the respective trade.
- Medical test: Merely qualifying written exam & trade test doesn’t grants selection. More stringent criterion, like medical fitness in all respects, verification of all the relevant documents and merit obtained by the final compilation of written &trade test will ultimately leads to success.
Note: In case of discrepancy observed at any stage of examination, following candidature will be cancelled giving specific reasoned order.
How To Apply Online for RCFL Operator Trainee Job
Step1. Visit the official website http://www.rcfltd.com/
Step2. Go to ‘Recruitment section’ and proced with the page that appears next.
Step3. Fill the form online, upload scanned copies of necessary documents, photographs and signature in the sequence as asked.
Step4. Pay the fees online if applicable as per the category and proceed with ‘final submit.’
Step4.Secure the application number and take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for updates regarding written examination, results, tentative dates of interview etc. No claims shall be entertained over miss out on any notice. In case of any query/grievance shall address the same to the following mail-id: [email protected]
See the official notification of RCFL Operator Trainee Jobs
Candidates interested to seek possession under RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification below: