Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2018: Walk in Interview
Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment /Exam 2018: Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab released a recruitment notification for Medical Officer Jobs on regular basis. As many as 513 vacancies are announced to be recruited through Punjab DHFW Recruitment Board for the current year. Medicos interested provided they meet the essential qualifications can submit their candidature before the last date i.e. 24th July 2018 and attend the walk-in Interview scheduled on dated, 27th July 2018. . Selection of candidates for desired Specialist Post will be entirely based on Academic Performance followed by Personal Interview carrying equal weightage. Detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, essential qualifications, age limit, and selection procedure for the Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Jobs Recruitment is mentioned below:
- 1 Government Jobs in Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Availability of vacancies in Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- 4 Age limits of Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Post
- 5 Educational Qualifications for Punjab Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment
- 6 Pay Scale
- 7 Selection Process for Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Jobs
- 8 How to Apply for Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment
- 9 See the official notification
- 10 Click here to read the official notification
Government Jobs in Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization:||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Post Name:||Medical Officer|
|Starting Date of application :||09-07-2018|
|Last Date of to submit Application:||24-07-2018|
|Interview Exam Date:||27-07-2018 ( Time: 10:00 am)|
Availability of vacancies in Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
There are total 513 vacancies opened under Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment for the current year.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|12.||Skin & V.D.||12|
|13.||TB & Chest||11|
Note: For category-wise distribution of vacancies refer the official notification.
Age limits of Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Post
Candidates applying must be below 37 years and above 18 years as reckoned on 01-01-2018. For OBC Candidates, relaxation of 3 years in upper age is applicable, for SC/ST candidates 5 years and for PH candidates, 10 years is applicable.
Educational Qualifications for Punjab Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment
Candidates desirous to join DHFW, Punjab as Medical Officer must possess the following qualification:
- MBBS Graduate from a recognized University/Institution.
- Post-Graduate in the concerned discipline as per the department intends to join.
- Registered under MCI/Punjab Medical Council/Any State Medical Council.
Selected candidates will be appointed on a proposed salary of Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 5400GP per month. Other allowances/benefits included as per the rules.
Selection Process for Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Jobs
Applicants who have successfully submitted their candidature for Medical Officer Post will be assessed on the basis of marks obtained in the academic curriculum (MBBS/MD) followed by personal Interview of the short-listed candidates.
Interview will stress on following points:
- Clinical Knowledge of the concerned subject
- Communication Skills
- Recent Advancement in the subject/Research-Manuals,if any
- Assessment of academic knowledge
- Extracurricular activities (Bring the certificates on the Interview day)
How to Apply for Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment
Candidates interested can send the duly-filled application form along with self-attested necessary documents to the following address before the last date i.e. 24th July 2018:
State Institute of Health &
Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Phase- VI, SAS Nagar,Mohali
Also attend the Walk-in Interview on 27th July 2018 around 10:00 am at the above mentioned Venue.
See the official notification
Candidates seeking possession under Punjab DHFW Specialist Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification below: