JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment /Exam 2018: Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society released a recruitment notification for a number of posts namely AACCO, OCAA, and OA at some 24 districts of Jharkhand. As many as 481 vacancies are announced to be recruited through JLPS Recruitment. Candidates interested provided they meet the essential qualifications can apply online registrations of which will lasts by 4th August 2018. Selection of candidates for the Constable Post will be based on Written Exam followed by Interview. Complete details regarding eligibility criteria, essential qualifications, age limit, and selection procedure for the JLPS Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below:
- 1 Government Jobs in JLPS Recruitment 2018
- 2 Important Dates
- 3 Availability of vacancies in JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 4 Age limits of JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Post
- 5 Educational Qualifications for JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment
- 6 Pay Scale
- 7 Selection Process for JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Jobs
- 8 How to Apply for JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment
- 9 See the official notification
- 10 Click here to read the official notification
Government Jobs in JLPS Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization:||Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society|
|Post Name:||AACCO, OCAA, OA|
|Starting Date of Online application :||07-07-2018|
|Last Date of Online Application:||04-08-2018|
|Location:||Jharkhand Districts : Ranchi, Giridih, Palamu, Hazaribagh, Pashchimi Singhbhum, Deoghar, Garhwa, Sahibganj, Saraikela Kharsawan, Chatra, Gumla, Pakur, Jamtara, Latehar, Simdega, Purbi Singhbhum, Ramgarh, Dumka and Godda|
Availability of vacancies in JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment 2018
There are total 481 vacancies opened for various posts in some 24 districts of Jharkhand. Post-wise distribution of vacancies given below:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Note: Refer the official notification for district-wise bifurcation of vacancies.
Age limits of JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Post
Candidates applying must have attained the age of 18 years as reckoned on 01-07-2018.
Educational Qualifications for JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment
Candidates aspiring for JLPS Recruitment 2018 must possess the following qualifications:
- Office Attendant: Must have passed 12th from a recognized Board.
- Office cum Account Assistant: Must possess a B.Com degree
- Administrative Assistant cum Computer Operator: Must be a Graduate/Diplomat in any discipline
Selected candidates to the desired post will be appointed on a monthly stipend of Rs. 14,600/- to 35,000/-.
Selection Process for JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Jobs
Applicants who have successfully submitted their candidature within the stipulated date will be assessed on the basis of Written Exam followed by interview.
Written Exam will be based on fundamental objectives, standard as per the highest qualification specified.
How to Apply for JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment
Candidates interested can apply online through the official website http://www.jslps.org/ before the last date i.e. 4th August 2018.
See the official notification
Candidates seeking possession under JLPS Office Attendant, Account Assistant Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification below: