IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released official notification regarding the recruitment of Clerk posts. The Clerk Recruitment is for the 11 Nationalized Government Banks. So, the Clerk job comes under the Government Job category. There are total 5830 vacancies in the IBPS Clerk recruitment. The Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online. The last date to submit online applications is 01-08-2021. The candidates who are awaiting for the Bank Jobs, the opportunity has come. The candidate’s upper age limit should be 28 years as on the last date of application. The candidate should have the required educational qualification as per the IBPS guidelines. Further details like important dates, No. of vacancies, educational qualifications, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, exam pattern and syllabus and How to apply are given below.
- 1 IBPS 5830 Bank Clerk Sarkari Naukri Govt Vacancies Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 1.1 Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021:
- 1.2 Available Clerk Vacancies IBPS Mahapariksha Recruitment 2021:
- 1.3 Statewise vacancy details are given below:
- 1.4 Age limits for IBPS Clerk Bharti:
- 1.5 Educational Qualifications for IBPS Bank Clerk Jobs 2021:
- 1.6 Pay Scale for IBPS Bank Clerk Jobs:
- 1.7 Selection Process for IBPS Bank Clerk Bharti:
- 1.8 Exam Pattern and Syllabus for IBPS Bank Clerk Jobs 2021:
- 1.9 How to Apply Online for IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021:
IBPS 5830 Bank Clerk Sarkari Naukri Govt Vacancies Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021:
Online application starts from: 12-07-2021
The last date to submit the online applications: 01-08-2021.
Available Clerk Vacancies IBPS Mahapariksha Recruitment 2021:
There are total 5830 vacancies in the IBPS Mahapariksha Clerk Recruitment. For more details about the vacancy details refer the official notification
|Organization & Post Name:||IBPS Clerk Jobs|
|Last Date:||01-08-2021 (Online link is not active)|
|Location:||All over India|
Statewise vacancy details are given below:
Andhra Pradesh – 263 Jobs
Andaman & Nicobar-03 Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh – 11 Jobs
Assam – 155 Jobs
Bihar – 252 Jobs
Chandigarh -27 Jobs
Chhattisgarh -89 Jobs
Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 02 Jobs
Delhi – 258 Jobs
Goa – 58 Jobs
Gujarat – 347 Jobs
Haryana – 107 Jobs
Himachal Pradesh – 102 Jobs
Jammu & Kashmir – 25 Jobs
Jharkhand – 78 Jobs
Karnataka – 407 Jobs
Kerala – 141 Jobs
Lakshadweep – 05 Jobs
Madhya Pradesh – 324 Jobs
Maharashtra -779 Jobs
Manipur – 06 Jobs
Meghalaya – 09 Jobs
Mizoram – 03 Jobs
Nagaland – 09 Jobs
Odisha – 229 Jobs
Puducherry -02 Jobs
Punjab – 352 Jobs
Rajasthan – 117 Jobs
Sikkim – 27 Jobs
Tamil Nadu – 268 Jobs
Telangana – 263 Jobs
Tripura – 08 Jobs
Uttar Pradesh – 667 Jobs
Uttarakhand – 49 Jobs
West Bengal – 366 Jobs
Age limits for IBPS Clerk Bharti:
The candidate shall be within the age limit of 20-28 years as on 01-07-2021. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. For more details refer the official notification.
Educational Qualifications for IBPS Bank Clerk Jobs 2021:
The candidate applying for the IBPS Bank Jobs shall have any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and Computer Literacy of Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory. The candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Pay Scale for IBPS Bank Clerk Jobs:
The selected candidate will get a different salary depending on the Bank they get employed. For more information refer the official notification.
Selection Process for IBPS Bank Clerk Bharti:
The candidates will be selected as follows:
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for IBPS Bank Clerk Jobs 2021:
The Prelims exam will be conducted for 100 marks with 100 questions with 1 hour duration.
- English Language-30 Marks-30 Questions
- Numerical Ability-35 Marks-35 Questions
- Reasoning Ability-35 Marks-35 Questions
The candidates who qualify the prelims examination they are only called for the mains examination.
- a) Objective Type Test will be conducted for 200 marks with 135 minutes duration.
Each section has a specific time.
- Reasoning 40 Questions – 50 marks – 30 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude 40 Questions – 50 marks – 30 minutes
- General Awareness with Banking Awareness 40 Questions – 40 marks – 25 minutes
- English Language 40 Questions – 40 marks – 30 minutes
- Computer Knowledge 40 Question – 20 Marks -20 minutes
How to Apply Online for IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online. The candidates should register with the official website of IBPS. Fill the application and submit along with required attachments. Pay the application fee while submitting the application. The application fee shall be paid through online mode only. For more details about IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment refer the official notification.