- 1 HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Exam Syllabus
- 2 Government Jobs in HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus
- 2.1 Important Dates for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancy:
- 2.2 Age limits for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Posts:
- 2.3 Educational Qualifications for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs
- 2.4 Pay Scale
- 2.5 Selection Process for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Posts:
- 2.6 Application fee
- 2.7 How to Apply Online for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online Exam Syllabus
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment /Exam 2021: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released a recruitment notification for the post of Range Forest Officer under Forest Department on contractual basis. A total of 45 posts are to be recruited as per the latest notification issued by HPPSC Recruitment. Candidates interested to register for the Range Forest Officer Job provided they meet the eligibility criteria can apply online, registrations of which will commence from 23-03-2021. Selection of candidates for Range Forest Officer Job will be on the basis of written screening test followed by Interview. Detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, essential qualifications, exam pattern, selection procedure and others for the HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs Recruitment is mentioned below:
Government Jobs in HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus
Important Dates for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancy:
|Name of the Organization:||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Name & No. of vacancies:||Range Forest Officer -45|
|Starting Date of Online application :||23-03-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application:||19-04-2021|
Age limits for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Posts:
Candidates applying for the post of Range Forest Officer must not exceed the upper age of 31 years and lower age limit is set to be 21 years as on 01-01-2021. For reserved category candidates & Ex-serviceman of Himachal Pradesh, pper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable.
Educational Qualifications for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs
Candidate registering online to seek possession under HPPSC Range Forest Officer must stand eligible as per the essential qualifications:
Range Forest Officer – B.Sc, Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Selected candidates will be appointed on a proposed salary of Rs 10300 /- to 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs 4800/-
Beside Basic pay, other allowances are also applicable and will be revised from time to time as prescribed by State Commission. Refer the official notification for detailed information regarding benefits included.
Selection Process for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Posts:
Candidates who have successfully registered within the stipulated time for the HPPSC Range Forest Officer post will be subjected to a Written Exam following which a provisional merit list will be prepared. Short-listed candidates will then have to appear for the Interview so as to verify documents. In case of discrepancy observed at any stage of examination, following candidature will be cancelled giving specific reasoned order.
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Exam Pattern:
The Written Screening test will consist of 100 Objective type questions for which time allotted is 2 hours.
There will be negative marking for incorrect answer is 0.25
Objective type screening test will comprise various sections namely:
For Non- Forestry Graduates:
- History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh – 30 Marks.
- Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. – 30 Marks
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian Culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, Disaster Management, Environment and Gender issues and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi. – 40 Marks
B) For Forestry Graduates:
(i) Forestry Subject 80 Marks
(ii) General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh 10 Marks
- General Knowledge of National and International Affairs. 10 Marks
General/OBC candidate’s application fee Rs. 400/-
For SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Online for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs
Step1. Visit the official website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
Step2. Apply online and fill the particulars carefully from the original documents, same will have to be produced before the selection board during verification process.
Step3. Pay the fees online if applicable as per the category and proceed with ‘final submit.’
Step4. Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for updates regarding written examination, results, tentative dates of interview etc. No claims shall be entertained over miss out on any notice.
See the official notification
Candidates interested to seek possession under HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs Recruitment 2021 can refer the official notification below: